Hon’ble CM Sri K. Chandrashekar Rao visited Suryapet District and inaugurated the Govt. Medical College, Integrated Veg. and Non-Veg. market, SP Office and District Collectorate Complex.
CM inaugurated Government Medical College
During the day-long visit, CM inaugurated the medical college first. Minister Jagdish Reddy, other public representatives, and officials accorded a warm welcome to CM who reached Suryapet by Helicopter. Vedic Pundits welcomed the CM amid chanting Vedic hymns at the entrance of the college. LCM cut the ribbon and inaugurated the Government Medical College and stepped into the new building along with Minister Jagdish Reddy, other public representatives, and officials. The CM unveiled the plaque marking the inauguration of the medical college through remote control. On this occasion, CM interacted with the students of the medical college for a while and inquired about the facilities. On seeing CM, students cheered with slogans Jai KCR.
CM inaugurated Veg and Non-Veg market
Agriculture Minister Niranjan Reddy welcomed CM with a shawl and garlanded him at the Integrated Veg and Non-Veg Market. Pundits accorded traditional welcome to the CM. Later, CM unveiled the plaque for the inauguration the market. The CM participated in a special pooja also. CM visited around the market and inquired the local retail traders about the facilities provided in the market.
CM inaugurated District SP Office
Chief Secretary Santhi Kumari and DGP Anjani Kumar welcomed CM at the new SP Office. The CM received police honours. Home Minister Mahmood Ali cut the ribbon and inaugurated the district police office after CM unveiled the plaque. The CM congratulated District SP Rajendra Prasad by making him sit on a chair in the SP chamber. On this occasion, District SP Rajendra Prasad felicitated CM with a shawl and presented a memento. Telangana Police Housing Corporation Chairman K Damodar Gupta presented a memento of the new SP office to the CM.
CM inaugurated District Integrated Collectorate Complex
Chief Secretary Santhi Kumari, District Collector S. Venkata Rao and other district officials accorded a warm welcome to CM. The CM unveiled the plaque, while Santhi Kumari cut the ribbon and inaugurated the new office. On this occasion, the CM participated in Later, Collector S. Venkata Rao invited to sit on chair in his chambers. Collector Venkat Rao honoured CM with a shawl and presented a memento. After the interfaith prayers, the CM honored the office workers with a shawl.
CM addressed the employees – Highlights:
• Congratulations to the people and public representatives of Suryapet district. All these building were constructed at a cost of Rs.100 crores in Suryapet.
• Being a district of Suryapet is a history. It is the 23rd District Collectorate. 24th District Collectorate will be opened in Medak district soon
• Officials are showing the best performance. As a result, Telangana achieved progress in terms of the human development index and wealth index in the world.
• To the astonishment of the world, Telangana has become number one in terms of per capita income. Very proud and happy.
• We are number one in per capita consumption of electricity surpassing other states. This is another big achievement.
During Telangana visit, the other state representatives said their assembly and secretariat buildings are not even on par with collectors offices.
• Credit goes to the ministers, legislators, parliament members and government employees who are working in tandem with the officials in the district.
• All the employees and IAS officials are not new. Telangana proved how development can be achieved as a team.
• Social and economic inequalities and gaps among people should be reduced and everyone should live proud and rich.
• No hunger and no suicides. People live happily.
• Drinking Water is provided through Mission Bhagiratha. For a fluorosis-free society, Duscharla Satyanarayana quit his bank job and took a young man named Swamy to the Prime Minister.
• As a result of the strong efforts by State, the central government has given a certificate that Telangana is fluorosis-free state. The credit goes to the engineers of the Bhagiratha scheme.
• One Medical College in each district is also not implemented anywhere in India.
Ministers G Jagadish Reddy, Mahmood Ali, Vemula Prashant Reddy, Singireddy Niranjan Reddy, Rajya Sabha Member Badugula Lingayah, MLC, State Farmer Coordinating Committee Chairman Palla Rajeshwar Reddy, MLCs Kotireddy, Thakkellapally Ravinder Rao, MLAs Dr. Gyadari Kishore, Bollam Mallaiah Yadav, S Saidireddy, Nomula Bhagat, Bhaskar Rao, Shekhar Reddy, G Sunitha, Chirumarthi Lingayah, K Prabhakar Reddy, Corporation Chairmen Palle Ravikumar, Dudimetla Balaraju, Mede Rajeev Sagar, ZP Chairman Gujja Deepika Yugandhar Rao, Municipal Chairmen Poorna, Mandadi Saidireddy, Contractor Ambience India Limited MD Govardhan Reddy, Chief Secretary Govt Santi Kumari, DGP Anjanikumar, CMO Officers Smita Sabharwal, Priyanka Varghese, Bhupal Reddy, Agriculture Secretary Raghunandan Rao, R&B ENC Ganapathi Reddy, District Collector S.Venkata Rao, District SP Rajendra Prasad Others participated.