Chief Minister Sri K. Chandrashekar Rao on Thursday laid the foundation stone and inaugurated several development works in the Siddipet Assembly Constituency jurisdiction. Local MLA and Finance Minister Sri T Harish Rao, Ministers Sri Eatala Rajender, Sri S Niranjan Reddy, Sri Vemula Prashanth Reddy, MPs Sri J Santosh Kumar, Sri Kotha Prabhakar Reddy, Government Chief Whip Sri Bodakunti Venkateswarlu, Corporations Chairpersons, MLAs, MLCs and other public representatives participated.
- The CM laid the foundation stone for the IT Park which is coming up at Duddeda at a cost of Rs 45 Crore in sprawling 3 acres with 60,000 square feet of office space. On this occasion, four IT Companies from the US have exchanged MoUs in the presence of the CM with the state government to set up their offices in the IT Park.
- The CM inaugurated Rythu Vedika at Mittapally near Siddipet, which was constructed at a cost of Rs 22 Lakh in 2046 Square yards.
- The CM also inaugurated Government Medical College, which was constructed at a cost of Rs 715 Crore in 3 Lakh Square feet. The CM laid the foundation stone for a 1000-Bedded Government Hospital.
- The CM inaugurated a 2,460 Double Bedroom housing complex in Siddipet which was constructed at a cost of Rs 145 Crore in 45 acre land. The CM made Potha Devender-Swathi, Raj Kaur, Mohammed Saddam, Yaka Bhagya to perform the house warming ceremony. The CM also inaugurated the function Hall and Integrated market in the colony, which was named KCR Nagar.
- The CM also inaugurated the underground drainage system in Siddipet which was done at a cost of Rs 278.50 Crore as part of making Swach Siddipet. The CM also inaugurated the Water Resources department Guesthouse built on Palla Gutta Island in the Ranganayaka Reservoir which has a capacity of 3.50 TMC.
- The CM inspected the beautification works taking place at Komati Cheruvu. He walked on foot the Necklace road at the Komati Cheruvu. The CM congratulated Sri Harish Rao for beautifully developing the Komati Cheruvu area.